Full/Part Time Team Members
Since being founded in 2015, we have always valued our customers and our customer experience as our number one priority. We look forward to continue growing our team to bring the top possible service to our clientele. To continue with our mission of exceeding our customer expectations, we need to further expand the Izzie's Team both in-store and online.
As a member of Izzie's Boutique, you will be an instrumental piece of the team. We are searching for a talented, energetic, reliable individual who has an interest in working in a small business with on-trend fashion and lifestyle brands. The ideal candidate would have experience in the retail space. We are offering full and part time positions for the right candidates.
The Team Member will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service by meeting each individual’s needs and expectations. We are looking for someone with a knowledge of current trends and a strong interest in style. The Team Member will be accountable for the stores day-to-day operations and work closely with the Boutique Owner on developing the brand and providing a sophisticated, trend setting environment for shoppers. The Team Member will need to work well with other staff members. They will also be working with the Boutique Owner regularly and may have the responsibility of working full days on their own.
- Assisting with tagging, steaming inventory
- Learn merchandise to provide an exceptional customer service experience by exceeding their expectations, demonstrating an excellent knowledge of the products, brand, and fit
- Helping customers try on clothes, providing advice on fit, style, fashion, color and suggesting complementary accessories, in order to support purchasing decisions
- Assist Owner and other Team Members with social media work, store events, photo shoots, and more
- Handle any issues & resolve conflicts in a calm, objective & fact-based manner
- Maintain security standards within the store to ensure safety of customers, and merchandise
- Contribute to upholding the visual display of all products in accordance with visual standards
- Contribute to the daily operations of the store; to include managing the daily cleanliness of the store; maintaining sales floor, stock room, etc.
- Follow all company policies and procedures
Represent the Brand
Emulate the brand aesthetic & embody a strong sense of fashion and a positive attitude
In partnership with the owner and other team members, maintain the aesthetics of Izzie's Boutique across all touch points including associate presentation, dress code, visual standards, maintenance and merchandising to create a fully branded environment
1 to 2 years of fashion sales experience preferably in a similar role or customer service setting
Ability to drive and exceed individual and store results
Ability to build lasting relationships with customers and team members
Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, and the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Strong organization and follow-up skills are essential
Ability to work in a fast moving and dynamic environment
Flexibility and the ability to adapt to different customers
Ability to work a flexible schedule based on business needs which includes, weekdays, some evenings, weekends and holidays